The DnD Retro
The Dungeons & Dragons Retro following a challenge by Andreas Worm.
𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗼?
- Choose from a range of characters / classes & retrospect as a team through playfulness and adventure.
- Your scrum master or facilitator becomes the dungeon master and architects the story of this retro
- Gain inventory items to help you navigate through the dungeon, its traps and enemies by giving kudos where it's due
- Roll for initiative against enemies and traps alike. If you fail in your roll, share something that you hated in the last iteration. ("They see me rollin', they hatin" - +1 Intelligence
- If you succeed in your roll, share a risk the team needs to look out for in the future (Beware the smiling dungeon master) +1 Wisdom
- Invite your team to rate their own retro using a fist of five (Mini groot) as retros themselves shouldn't be omitted from continuous improvement!
- Because work can be fun with a little creativity.