𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 Simon 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮 pandemic themed retro!
Season 2 of the 𝗩𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗔𝗴𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗩𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗼𝗰𝗮𝘀𝘁 continues as I hosted Simon Powers; CEO and Founder of Adventures with Agile, one of my favourite agile training organisations, author of the book Change, a blogger, speaker, & trainer of yours truly.
In this 50min episode, we spoke about;
- Enterprise coaching & the difference between a scrum master, agile coach & enterprise coach
- Pace of learning, continuous learning & learning styles
- What's next for enterprise coaching
Who else would you like to hear from on the show?
What topics are you keen to hear about? Feel free to get in touch
Retro theme number 27 for 2021 - The Shrek retro. Shrek is love, Shrek is life.
You can access this new template for both Miro and Mural here;
Why use this retro?
- Break the ice by working as a team to create Shrek from post-it notes
- Explore how you can improve as a team by metaphorically applying some of the films famous quotes. Identify how you can peel back some layers and acknowledge where things are difficult, what gum drop buttons we need to protect as a team, or what we need to be giving an eviction notice to.
- Because who doesn't love Shrek?
Join the Virtually Agile - Slack Community of Practice
I'm a big fan of communities of practice and I haven't been involved in an active one this year. As such, I've created a new one on Slack and anyone is welcome to join.
Use the following link to join;
Don't stop believin folks