I'm facilitating a few free events this week around facilitating remote retrospectives and agile games. The details for these are below;
The Agile Arcade
Tuesday 16th March - 6.30-8pm GMT
Come along, spend your virtual coin with us and select the agile games you'd most like to play.
Games to choose from in this edition of the arcade;
- 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗩𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗲- A game demonstrating the challenges of multi-tasking and context switching
- 𝗘𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗘𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 - Three rounds of estimation, each scaling in complexity
- 𝗗𝗜𝗬 𝗗𝗶𝗻𝗼- A game contextualising definition of done. Can Dinosaurs be made from post-its?
- 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗩𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗔𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲 - The importance of alignment and shared vision in a multi-team environment
- 𝗠𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲 - Understand MVP? Think again.
- 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗽 - Create a monster individually or as a group to contextualise something. The last iteration as part of a retro? How you're feeling today? The world is your oyster
Sign up to attend below. We host these agile gaming workshops every two weeks.
Thursday 18th March - Agile Superpowers Meetup - How to make engaging remote retrospectives - 6-7PM GMT
This session will explore how we can create immersive retrospective experiences for those we work with
During the session, together as a group, we will crowdsource a theme and create an immersive retrospective together, one which will be community owned
We will then discuss what approaches and methods I use for creating these experiences and for keeping attendees engaged in this increasingly remote working world.